Re: [MV] Tires

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 09:53:05 PDT

Try this website. They make I believe their own tires using the old molds
from years gone bye. I don't know if they have Russian treads thought they
do have 7.50x20 NDT tires available.

http://www.coker.com/trucks/military.html

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM