M151A1 100 amp system?

From: Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 22:59:57 PDT

I have been trying to find out some more info on the M151A1 100 amp system.
I know it was a optional kit, but which system was it added to? the 25 amp
or the 60 amp.
I seem to think it was added to the 25 amp system.
Where did the wire from the 25 amp regulator (#5) then go to when you put
the 100 amp system in?
Do you just use a 25 amp front wiring harness then modify the #5 wire from
the regulator to go to the 100 amp system?.

I had a guy call about this and I did not have an answer. I have never made
one.

any info appreciated

Thanks!
Jeff Smith