T245 head tapped holes

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 17:22:45 PDT

Hello, eminent list:
I am re-assembling my M37 engine and find a few mysteries. Take a look at:
http://www.huguley.com/t245head.jpg
There is a threaded hole at the rear of the head. Wazzit? Temp sensor or what? There are also a couple of small (5/16 or 3/8 ) just forward of the big hole I cannot find any info. Alll these holes penetrate the water jacket on the head, so I must close them somehow. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks, Gil