m1009 CUCV

From: Gregory Sheridan (sheridan@dickinson.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 10:29:43 PDT

I'm thinking about purchasing a m1009 CUCV for use for some offroad
trips and small driving, maybe 10/20 miles a day to and from work.
However I may need it on occassion to do some longer trips like 200
miles to college and 200 miles back maybe once a year for move in
purposes. Is the truck a reliable vehicle for just general driving. I
have no problem doing work on it and general maintnece. I just want to
be sure it can handle well for the 4 hour drive it might have to take on
occasion. Thanks.
     -Greg