Re: [MV] Can this be correct?

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 15:09:48 PDT

Sounds like she just DID NOT CARE whether she sold one or
not. Ramsey and Pierce will gladly sell 24 volt winches to anyone
who wishes to buy one, and they are only a little bit more than the
12 volt versions. Looks like "Customer Service" is just a saying at
Warn these days if that is the answer they are giving MV folks.

Tom
Winchester, TN
1962 unimog radio box

At 04:31 PM 05/04/2000 -0400, Bob wrote:
>I sent this inquiry to WARN yesterday. The response follows.
>
>Bob 85 M998

[ snip ]