M35 side racks/troop seats

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 06:11:04 PDT

Howdy List;
Thanks to this list, (thanks Mark), I have the info I need to put together
the center mount troop seats for my M35. It i in TB 9-2320-209-30/4, and
consists of building mounts for the floor of the M35 cargo bed, and
installing an extra set of side racks. Anyone have a set to sell?
Washington, Idaho Western Montana would be best for me to come get. Just to
let you know, the state says I can use this for a bus to move campers around
for our summer program with very few modifications. Have to add a driveshaft
loop, paint our name on the side and add some marker lights. I will add more
rails to the outside racks to fill in the gap with seat down for this use.
That will be close to a thousand kids and adults that will get to see and
ride in a part of military history! I will Let you know how it goes.

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab
pictures at http://people.blackfoot.net/~pln5537/page2.html