Re: [MV] HMMWV backup light switch

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 20:47:17 PDT

"John Brennan" <brennan1968@home.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing pic's of how you did yours.

I met many other HMMWV owners during my trip, and a few of them were
interested in how I did my backup light job. If any of y'all are
listening, did you take any digital pictures which you could upload
somewhere to help out John? I figure I won't have a chance to take
pics of mine for about a month.

Despite the disappointment of seeing my HMMWV on the back of a flatbed
wrecker again, it was still a good trip. I had a lot of fun, and met a
lot of nice folks. Considering how long I dreamed of owning a HMMWV,
while everybody said "there's no way to get one", I'm surprised by
both the fact that one (usually) lives in my garage, and the
surprisingly large number of people I now know personally who have
them!

I should also point out that I had dinner at Jocko's in Nipomo, CA on
Saturday evening, home of the best dang steaks in the world, IMHO. I
look forward to eating there again when I head back up there to pick
up my HMMWV!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/