New MV Related Web Sites

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 09:25:17 PDT

Hi List

In my spare time, when not playing with my trucks, I also belong to the
Summer of 44 Living History Group, our area of interest is WW2 British
Airborne forces, specifically the 21st Independent Parachute Company at
Arnhem.

However as well as that we are all Military Vehicle owners and will have
pages on them too... being Airborne pattern jeeps, Bedford MW, Bedford OY,
Bedford QLR, Bedford OX, Bedford QLB, Welbike, James Motorcycle, trailers
and associate wheeled contraptions.... at the moment there's a bit about my
Bedfords, but that's as far as I've got with the web site.

In addition, out diary is published and this lists most of our shows for the
next few months.

For anyone interested, the address is... www.summerof44.org.uk

As well as the website above, I have also started on a site for the
Bletchley Park Military Vehicle Group, the address for that is
www.motorpool.org.uk this site is even less developed, but does carry
contact information about the Bletchley Park summer show and will eventually
have the full diary of events at Bletchley Park, together with a complete
photographic archive of all of our vehicles... thus enabling you to tour the
Military Vehicle Group electronically.

All I can say for both of these is please take a look and come back every
few months as they grow. If you have any feedback on them, I'd be happy to
hear it.

Regards

Tim