Re: [MV] Mr "Mutt" Perini

From: Vittorio Argento (vargento@lcnet.it)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:00:18 PDT

Hi from Italy. Dear Ken, Perini lives near the Garda Lake, in North of Italy. I
visited him about 15 years ago. Now I'm at home and I don't remember his address
but I'm sure I'll be able to find it tomorrow. I can anyway confirm at that time
he had a lot of M151 stuff. I don't know now...

Vittorio Argento