MV 24 volt Ignition switches

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 05:45:18 PDT

I forgot to list these in my former posting of parts for sale.

9ea. 24 volt ign. switches w/standard short lever handle - first 2 or 3
will have
on-off plate or fuel tank plate (some plates have been painted over) the
rest have no plates - these have the 4 terminal rubber connector on back
-- $18 each w/plate or $17 w/o.

1ea. 24 volt switch w/short lever arm - has plate reading "floodlight
on-off. Identical to ignition switches but has 3 terminal rubber
connector instead of 4 terminal
$18.00

2ea. 24 volt ignition switches with long curved lever handle (I think
these were from M-54 serices trucks) - 4 terminal rubber connector on
back - no on-off plates - $17 ea.

Shipping extra - please reply with zip code and city so I can get back
to you with total the first time.

Thanks

Steve Shaw
'51 M-37 s/n 80011547