Re: [MV] Distributor adapter wanted.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 06:28:03 PDT

>The mil TMs for the Mutt (and no doubt others) refer copiously to the
>"screw-in adapter" for the coil negative terminal.
>
>I would appreciate any leads on one, with a cost preferably.

I assume your talking about the adapter set thats used with the large test
box??? The Levy-Latham store at Great Lakes IL has a pallet full of the
tester boxes and scattered thruout that same row are the small boxes with
all the adapters in them. Try putting in a bid, if you don't get it, go a
little higher until you do. They have a web-site for this stuff also,
probably www.levy-latham.com but I'd have to verify.

je