Aberdeen Rally - Military Land Rovers

From: WreckerFC@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 04:12:42 PDT

For anyone interested in Ex Military Land Rovers, I will be in the display
area at Aberdeen (non vendor space) and representing both the '101 Forward
Control Club and Register', and the 'Ex Military Land Rover Association'.

Both of these clubs are primarily UK based, though they do have a growing
membership in the US / Canada as elsewhere in the world.

Please come along and say 'hi' if you are interested in either of these clubs
or just interested in British soft skinned vehicles.

Look for my 1 Tonne (101") Airbourne wrecker, Sankey trailer and Armstrong MT
500 motorcycle (yes, they are the ones now owned by Harley-Furgusson).

Howard Smith.