Re: [MV] Brake fluid

From: T. Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 05:13:49 PDT

>DRMO auction in Memphis for .80 cents per gallon, only
>kicker was you had to buy about 400 gallons at a time.
or a quart at NAPA for $23.00.

I've been able to purchase the silicone on and off at meets for anywhere from
$10 to 20 a gallon. Some markup huh? For myself, I love the stuff.

Also, I don't use that much of it once a rebuilt "sealed to the outside
air" hydralic brake system is placed back in service.

I use the stuff on all my machines.
(Carefull on ABS systems. Most don't recommend it.)

Ted H.