Re: [MV] Jeeps for sale may not be a scam I talked to them

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 18:55:18 PDT

Are these the Cj3b's that came up a year ago, and it was
decided that they could not be imported to the US for some
reason (they would not meet dot?). And required extensive
changes to be able to import. There was a discussion on the
mil-veh forum. I thought it even told what country rejected them
or couldn't pay for them (Greek maybe?)

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net