Re: [MV] Jeeps for sale may not be a scam I talked to them

From: OldJeeps@aol.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 19:18:00 PDT

I would encourage us not to waste bandwidth on this subject. Last time around
I checked with Daimler Chrysler. Their president in Canada was in the Africa
region before this job assignment. He put me in touch with many people with
Mahindra and their export office in England. I also went through my QS9000
contacts in Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, and Venzuela. I also contacted the
customs brokers in Boston .

These vehicles do NOT exist. I don't care to debate this. I wish I was wrong.