waterproof 24v to 12v converter fantasy (cross-posted)

From: Q-Pope (qpope@nomoth.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 09:11:33 PDT

Hey lists,

Anyone know of a source for waterproof (or at least water resistant) 24 to
12v converters? I will be mounting mine in a soft top vehicle and am
worried about it getting wet. Or if ya got an idea on how to mount a
normal box to make it waterproof, that would be nice to hear about too. I
thought about using a Tupperware box, but then I realized that the heat
given off by the converter would probably melt it!

Thanks,
Richard