Re: [MV] waterproof 24v to 12v converter fantasy (cross-posted)

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 09:26:46 PDT

Hi Richard:

What I do on fire trucks and construction exuipment if I need to mount a
24-12, or a positive ground converter, is go to my local electrical suply
house , and buy a waterproof NEMA box a little larger than the converter to
allow for wiring and heat disspation. either use rubber grommets and
silicone for water proofness, or SJO fittings if you want to get really
fancy when you run the cables into the box.

BTW: I sell the 24-12 converters if you need one.

Good luck,

Hank

fackovec@radiotech.com