cables/connectors for radio distribution box

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 07:17:01 PDT

Hey all:

I have a radio power distribution box, made by amphenol, model 02660? that
Iwant to use in my radio truck, it came out of a 80's era CUCV. (Green box,
about 16 inch long, 6 inches thick and 12 inches high, one input, and 12
outputs, had a pilot light, and a circuit breaker)

I need the input cable, (Or just a connector). it is a cannon plug,
female,and has 2 high current pins, and three smaller pins)

I also could use a couple of the output connectors, they are three
conductor- male.

If anyone has a manual or schematic, I would love to get a copy of it.

Thanks,

Hank