Question on Mutt ID

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 07:19:43 PDT

I have an m151a2. The serial number is 02A12071 Can somebody tell me
anything about the serial number as far as what year the mutt is, contract
number, date, etc? The body is in great shape. It runs nice, but is in
serious need of a paint job. When I popped open the under-seat storage,
there were a couple of half-eaten MRE's (tobasco, matches, red beans and
rice, and some toilet paper). This thing hasn't been driven since DRMO, and
it was a little hard starting. Hadn't been started since 1989.

Thanks for your help!

jason