Re: 3-ring binders for TMs

From: EdLortz@aol.com
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 08:56:35 PDT

I'm not sure if you are looking for historically accurate, or even where you
are, but I find the cheapest source of binders (under $2) to be Office Depot.
I'm sure Office Max / Staples are competitive, or online somewhere with free
shipping.

<<Is there a good (read: Cheap) source of 3-ring binders for my growing
collection of TMs out there? I will be looking for about twenty five in
excellent condition.>>