WTB TRUCK

From: Pedersen, Norm (C) (norm.pedersen@connext.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 14:45:39 PDT

hello list,

i am looking to buy a decent condition truck to be used for hauling building
materials for buidling our house, as well as for some recreation uses. i
like old green trucks and was wondering what was out there and available? i
live outside of the seattle area and would like to limit my search to the
northwest and possibly northern california. my only real criteria is that a
duece and a half is too big for what i need.

thanks for any info you can provide.

norm pedersen