Tim Bell : Saracen Hatch / Parts Vehicle ?

From: Rob Dabkowski (robdab@better.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 20:03:48 PDT

Tim, just discovered that my May 2 reply to your posting did not get to
you. Please reply off list with a good e-mail address if still available.
Am coming to Beltring and am interested in spares/information for my FV
610 Comand Truck. Also am having difficulty in replying off-list to Richard
Notton (same demon ISP ?) and would appreciate a valid e-mail address for
him also. Many thanks, Robert(Toronto, Canada)