Re: [MV] ABERDEEN

From: denalfam (denalfam@gateway.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 20:01:21 PDT

OK you all, Just where is Aberdeen? Can't help it, I'm still new at the
locations of these places. Can anyone tell me at least what state it's
in?
Mike D.
Bremerton,WA
Rally Goers:

This will be my second year that I have missed the Abredeen show, After
a six year run of being there every year.

Was there for the ABERDEEN MUD!!!!!!!!! hhhhhhhhhooooooooooeeeeeeeeee

Hope to read about it on the list....aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

Have fun and stay safe.....Keep 'em Rolling!!!!

Tim Conover
AMOY, China.