Re: [MV] Stuart tank (M3) in the streets of Asuncion

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 14:58:13 PDT

INDUSTELE@aol.com wrote:

>I've got to comment. Now there's a calm and collected man. Sitting in the
>middle of a coup attemp and taking note of which tank is rumbling down the
>street towards him.

You must be kidding; I did my identification from the safety of my
armchair, looking at the pictures in the morning papers and on TV.

It helps I had seen the (same) tanks last Monday, during the independence
day military parade.

If you want a picture, email me privately.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the tumultuous banks of the Paraguay River.
   MVT 886 Listmaster : WW II Wolkswagen List
   http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/kubel/kubele.htm