Paint color

From: Richard Faunce (rickf@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 19:22:34 PDT

Can anyone tell me what color the CUCV M1008 should be? I just came from
Aberdeen where I thought I would just buy green and be done. I found light
green, dark green, forest green, olive drab. Also, what are the colors for
the camo. I know one is black and the other is brown but are there certain
shades? Where is the best place to buy the paint? What thinner? Any help
would be appreciated.
Rick.