M35 series turbo upgrade

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 14:57:08 PDT

Hey All:

I know the list has visited this before, but I can not remember the
definitive answer.

What would happen if you put a turbo injection pump onto a LD465 (Clean Air)
engine?

Also, can the standard injection pump be adjusted to provide more fuel ie
more power, and less chance of burning the valves

Other thant the Inj pump, the only change I see between the MD 465, and LDT
465 is the pistons? Do you need to change the pistons ?

Hank