Mystery heater

From: Eva Lehman (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:03:55 PDT

Greetings list.

Here is another one of the "what do I have?" challenges. My buddy gave
me a 24-Volt military heater, which is NIB, per him his Dad got it some
time ago to use on some truck (which he no longer has). It was supposed
to be used on/with a 24V MV.
This dude is 40lbs and 12" square. Mfg. by Hunter Mfg. Co Cleveland OH.
"Heater space Multi-fuel with blower" on the data plate. FSN
4520-935-9355 Model UH-48B Type III 15,000BTU Mfg. 6/69. It came with
two right angle connectors one has a schematic for "transistor ignition
and fuel pump..."

I don't really see where this thing would go on my M-37 but maybe it is
for something larger? Not one to turn down any "gizmos" it now resides
in my basement.

Anyone got a clue what type of vehicle if any it works with?

Thanks,

Daryl Lehman
52' M-37

--