CUCV bumper numbers

From: Richard Faunce (rickf@nothinbut.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:18:12 PDT

I hope there is someone out there that is good with numbers. This truck came
to me with no front bumper or grill guard. I found some painted over numbers
on the back bumper. On the left side is as follows, FRC 6-12 GO. On the
right side is EOD-2. The 6 and G could be a 6 or a G, they were painted over
and I had a tough time seeing them. The truck is desert tan and covered
underneath with baked on mud. I am thinking maybe Desert Storm Explosive
Ordinance Disposal. Any ideas?
Thanks, Rick Faunce.