M37/43 Door Mt. Tire Carrier Parts Needed

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 06:09:23 PDT

A few of us in Arizona want door mount tire carriers for our
trucks. We have the carrier, but are missing:

Hinge (Usually left behind on the door when carrier is
removed)
Bolt, Bracket, and Handle (Mounts on the cab)

If I can't come up with these parts I will have to fabricate
them. Seems that there are plenty of carriers but not enough
hardware. I am aware that someone is already making
spinners. If I have to have them made, is anyone else
interested in getting some?

Thanks, Lisa