Re: [MV] RE USMC M2-4 International

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:24:54 PDT

Hello Howard,

Are you sure it was "converted" to a fire truck? The military did use
Internationals chassis for some of their fire trucks. You might have one that was
given to a local fire district and then retired from there. Were there any data
plates? There was a two part article in Military Vehicles magazine a few years
ago. If you'd like a copy I could send one. Let me know your snail mail address.
Good luck!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com