Re: [MV] m151 color schemes

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:55:17 PDT

I added a cross-reference to Load Master on the Olive-Drab camo page:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_camo.html

Between the two sites, there is a lot of camo and marking info now
available. What's missing? Ideas welcome for additional material.

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com