Re: [MV] US Army Reserve and Yellow Ferrets?

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 07:45:11 PDT

Poster mentioned that recruiters are getting creative -- There is on display
in museum at Ft Campbell a M151A! (I think is A1 could be mistaken about
that) Painted red, white and blue, with chrome wheels and some chrome in
floor -tranny cover - seems to me like has flying eagle on hood. Sign says
was used by recruiter

Everette

To keep our country free -- All gave some --and SOME GAVE ALL -- Some lie
under monuments in long rows, some in country burial grounds, other where
they fell. It is for us the living to stand shoulder to shoulder that the
memory of what they did and what they gave never fades.