Re: [MV] Troop Seats

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 07:53:38 PDT

I don't know if ash is correct (but its a good guess, wooden car bodies were
built of ash). If ash is what you need you should be able to get it from
one of the retailers listed here:
http://www2.fpl.fs.fed.us/WoodID/retailers.html
I've dealt with Frank Paxton Lumber in the past. They supply local high
school shops and delivered (from their Alburquerque outlet, 225 miles away)
every couple of weeks. Hope that helps!
Lou