Re: [MV] Troop Seats

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:48:28 PDT

Did you also see the latest message from 1SGT Pantano? He says they are
oak and I think they are oak also but I am far from an expert. I am going
to replace all the wood on my M35A2 this summer and have been looking for
replacement parts but nothing so far. I think I might buy oak 1" X 4" and
cut it down to size. That cost will probably make me faint. The other
consideration I am working on is the paint? I am thinking that I will use
some kind of marine finish that is extremely durable and weather resilient
(Seattle rain!!!) and have it mixed to the correct share of OD? What do
you think of that idea?

Verne Valentine
MVPA #20863
M35A2