Att: Armor Owners

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 15:36:50 PDT

ARMOR DETAIL ITEMS FOR SALE;
M113, M114, M48, M60, Armored Cars, Etc.

In my digging, I have just found several brand new, in the original box,
M25A1 Armored Vehicle Crew (gas / particulate matter) Mask sets.

These are technically;

4240-00-994-8750
MFB/PN-5-1-325-20
Mask, Chemical - Biological, Tank, ABC - M25A1
MFD. 3/83

These Armored Tank Crew Masks are full face masks with a 3 ft.+ O.D.
hose, an M10A1 filter canister, the complete canvas carrying case w/
carrying / hanging strap (with a supplimental vehicle system attachment
point built into the bottom), and antifogging cloth and container. An
impressive, authentic outfit.

These are the AV Crew Masks that appear in the TMs for the above
equipment.

All are in the original, airtight, "Mil-B" foil bag.

A great show detail item for correctly finshing off your Armor. Limited
number available. $150. + UPS.

I also have a very few, new, apparently unissued Gas Particulate Matter
Test Kits. These were carried for testing the Mask System. They are in
their O.D. color metal box approx. 6"x8"x3" with yellow Military
printing on the hinged lid. Open it to find the complete kit with the
instructions, mounted testing guage, and all components. An authentic
detail item to strap to the inside hull to finish off your Armor. As
new. $125. + UPS.

Lastly, I have found several, New-In-The-Box Decontaminators. These are
expended. Complete with mounting bracket assembly, nozzle, handle
assembly, pin & chain, etc. O.D. in color with yellow military markings.
Mounts on the inside hull. These are NEW in the manufacturers box.
Again, a new, authentic Crew Compartment detail item to finish off your
prize Armor. $90. + UPS

I continue to dig for good stuff. Still can't see the back wall.

Tom