Re: [MV] M170

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 14:55:24 PDT

Jim

Has holes in tail gate for litter rack, bracket beside drivers seat for
litter handles, bracket on dash passenger side for litter, brackets on tail
gate drivers side for litter handles, looks like ambulance to me. I am also
aware that AF had sonme with multiple seats for ferry to and from flight
line. But mine sure looks like was ambulance

From: jim gilmore <jgilmore@oeonline.com>