TRADE FOR M38

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 05:45:55 PDT

I have a 1945 Dodge KD (Knock Down) ambulance. It has had some
restoration started and I would think it fair to describe it as pretty
well complete parts wise. I see little or no rust and only one dent of
any significance by the rear door. It is mostly disassembled and the
body has been sand blasted and primed Korean War Green.

This is the late WWII model. The frame, cab and running gear are all
standard 3/4 ton WC. The rear ambulance body is larger then it's 3/4 ton
predesessor. It has a sliding inter-compatmental door between the
drivers compartment and the rear body.

I would like to trade it and (some) cash to aquire a finished M38 series
Jeep, or some other finished 1/4 ton.

The KD lives in Western New York State (Buffalo).

Thanks,
Tom