Re: [MV] Clip needed.

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 08:48:24 PDT

You can use a metal worm-gear type hose clamp for this -- get the right
length for the M-151 situation. If its the same TS unit as mine, the
underside of the turn signal control has slots that you can thread the free
end of the clamp strap through. The worm housing ends up on the opposite
side of the steering shaft. Make sure you thread it through in the
direction so the free end of the strap will point up away from your legs.

Hope this helps,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com