Re: [MV] HMMWV Starting Problems

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 18:32:51 PDT

Hmmmm! I guess I'll have to disagree with your statement. My HMMWV started
just fine with ether at least a dozen times.....and after replacing the glow
plug controller, it seems to start just fine with my "permanently destroyed
glow plugs." I did a resistance check on the glow plugs, and they were all
within specs.

BK