Questions about MV stuff.....

From: Amikesomm@aol.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 19:24:02 PDT

    Was THAT title vague enough???
Hi guys and gals,
    I'm working on an M37 exhaust manifold, and am in need of the little pie
shaped plate that attaches to the end of the heat riser valve. It's the
"summer/winter" indicator. I also need the small stud and brass nut that
holds it in position. Anyone have some new ones?
Secondly, who's had good results welding up these cast iron manifolds when
they stress crack from supporting the weight of the forward exhaust sections.
 It's a very very small crack. Why bother with all this? Well, the
manifold was free.......
Thirdly, what's the gauge of the sheetmetal of the M151A1 series?
...and those of you who are lamenting the general langour and lethargy, the
lesser load of literature levied on our lovely list, despair not!
Would you rather read again the old obnoxious and onerously obfusticatory
oratories from the obdurate and odiously obstinate??
The List Lives!
Mike in VA
(ow, I think I sprained something....)