Fw: [MV] Thermostat for M37 engine

From: LANCE A BOLTON (bolton8@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 19:29:50 PDT

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gil Huguley <Gil@huguley.com>
To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 18:31:00 -0700
Subject: [MV] Thermostat for M37 engine

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
Pro*
Hello, list,
Anybody know if a Gates 160-degree thermostat (#33036) will
cross-reference to any of the part numbers in group 0503? It doesn't
look like the one in the picture, but it sure fits perfectly. It looks
like it would work ok, but I want someone with more experience to verify
it. This is surely one part I don't want to get wrong!.
Thanks,

Gil Huguley
MVPA 17595
Methow, WA USA
'53 M37 w/winch
'53 M37 w/o winch
'5? M101A1
63 D300
69 D300 Crew Cab

Cross reference your M37 thermostat to the following:

STANT: S97 or S97H
NAPA-THOMSON: 55 or 155
STANDARD-THOMSON, WALTHAM: W108 or W108H
BRIDGEPORT: 16 or 16HT
DOLE: DVN-35 OR DVN-35H
EDELMANN: E108-160 or E108-180
GATES: 33026 (5526) or 33028 (5528)
DELCO (HARRISON): 156P or 158P
IDEAL: 30026 or 30028
AUTOSTAT FULTON ROBERTSHAW: 97-160 or 97-180

The previous information was compiled by DENNIS R. SPENCE some time ago.

Lance in Phoenix
1952 M37 currently stationary

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>