Need manuals and two pin cable for military generator

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 04:34:37 PDT

I'm looking for TM 11-6115-204-10 or any other manuals meant
for a model PU-286B/G 5kW military generator that was made in
1960. I want to use this generator as the power source for a
portable workshop I'm building on an M105 that will be towed
by my M220. I've tried Portrayal Press with no luck. Plus
the generator has got a two pin outlet that looks like a 28
volt slave cable receptacle used on M series trucks but is
bigger. One pin goes to L1 and the second pin goes to L2.
I would like to get one of the cables that plugs in to this
outlet? Does anyone know of a source for these items?

Bryan R.
'53 GMC XM220 2.5 Ton Shop Van
'63 M43 Ambulance
MVPA member #20324