Re: [MV] Need manuals and two pin cable for military generator PLUG INFO

From: Philip Waterman (waterman@tellink.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:14:21 PDT

This looks like the same power plug assembly as came on my S56 radio shelter
which is the WWII slide in radio box for the duce. I replaced it with a
standard heavy duty 120 volt plug box was wired for 240volts had to do some
rewiring in the power panel to pick up all the circuites. My box is set up
as a camper with electric heat and it handles the load fine at 120 volts.
But it would not handle the machine shop equipment that you are talking
about.

In your search for manuals if you find one that covers the S56 I would be
interested.

Are the catalog pages from a current catalog or company as I need several of
the cap covers?

Philip Waterman
Canadian Military Pattern CMP `42 C60S and `45 HUP
Temple, New Hampshire USA
waterman@tellink.net

--

---------- >From: mblair1@home.net ...> > John Hutterer <john.hutterer@deltec.com> wrote: >> With reference to your search for the two pin cable. It sounds like >> the same cable that Mark Blair has been looking for for the past >> several months. > > That's what I thought when I read Bryan's description. Here are > pictures of the plug on my van, and on another collector's van, for > which I'm looking for a mating connector (probably the same one that > Bryan needs), plus a couple pages of manufacturer's catalog that a > list member helpfully provided: > > http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/truck1/p08.jpg > http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/m44pics/p08.jpg > > http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/tmp/VanPower1.jpg > http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/tmp/VanPower2.jpg > ....