Re: [MV] Need manuals and two pin cable for military generator

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:36:33 PDT

mblair1@home.net wrote:
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/truck1/p08.jpg
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/m44pics/p08.jpg
>
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/tmp/VanPower1.jpg
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/tmp/VanPower2.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the correct plug, provided by another list
member, that I forgot I had:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/miscpics/curbside1.jpg
    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/miscpics/curbside2.jpg
    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/miscpics/curbside3.jpg

Bryan, if you manage to find a convenient source for this plug, please
share the details with the list. My shop van restoration is on the
back burner for a little while (and I'm not sure whether I plan to
keep the existing AC wiring, anyway), so it'll probably be a while
before I start chasing the plug down again.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/