Re: [MV] Need manuals and two pin cable for military generator

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 22:55:38 PDT

Tomorrow I will go out and take a look at the connector on my
generator but I'm pretty sure it's made for the pins to be exposed.
I can't tell from the photo but I thought the pins that you see are
metal on the outside and are what makes contact with the inside of
the socket on the generator. I will will have to get another look at
it to see if my mind is playing tricks on me as it's been a while
since I've worked on it.

Sorry for the confusion,
Bryan