Korea Points of Interest

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@imcchemicals.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 00:59:52 PDT

Hi All
I am in Korea for the next 2 weeks doing my Air Force duty and wonder what points of interest you all could suggest. I plan on doing the DMZ tour on Saturday. I have seen many unusual vehicles used by both the ROK forces and us. To include quite a few M-715's/725's, M-37's, M-151's and M-35's with quad mounts in the bed. I am trying to arrange a tour of their facility and take some pictures. I will let you guys know if I am successful, and scan some photos.
Thanks,
Sean

MVPA 14222
51 M-135