[MV] Ben Hur Trailer

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 01:29:33 PDT

At 15.02 27/05/00 -0400, BARRY wrote:
>I have a Ben Hur trailer ...
   ... snip ...
> Old fellow who owned it
>thought it might have had a skid mount generator of
>some kind. Can anyone on the list help me identify it
>better. Thanks.
> Barry

June 1st 2000

Re your Ben Hur trailer. I also collect 1/43 scale mil-veh models.
Please, go to
http://www.neatstuffmodels.com/start.html
This dealer is based in Texas and advertise in Military Vehicle magazine
and Supply Line. He makes Ben-Hur one-ton U.S. trailers, there is one
loaded with a PE-95 Generator...
Could be yours? The previous owner says something about a generator...
Just my two 0.0002 Euro...

Get Them Rolling
Regards

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)