Deisel fuel-Will it keep?

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 15:16:26 PDT

Hi Folks,

Just had a thought. I don't drive the deuce too often (and I do keep the
jerry can full) will the diesel fuel get stale like gas will? I treat
my motorcycle and mower with a product that keeps the gas from gumming
up the carbs, and they start easily every spring. I wondered if anyone
knew if diesel would be a problem if it sat unused for extended periods
of time.
Thanks in advance for your forthcoming wisdom.

Jeff