Re: [MV] Deisel fuel-Will it keep?

From: TACO6513@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 15:46:55 PDT

Hello,

I did a little research on this for Y2K. I was told by several people to use
Sta-bil by Gold Eagle. This is the fuel stabilizer to use. I talked to the
company on the phone and I was told that gas would store for 5 years in a
sealed drum. They said diesel fuel would store for 7 or 8 years this way. If
it sits for a while use some dry ice to flush out all of the oxygen from the
can then treat and seal it. The best thing is get the oxygen out and keep it
cool. Hope this helps.

Lee
West Oklahoma