HydroVacs

From: soldat@uswest.net
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 19:13:31 PDT

I have just found 6 NOS military HydroVacs, still in the
original military foil wraps and crated two to a crate. I
have used one of these on my 1942 military Ford for over a
year and it works fine. Not sure, but looks like the same
one I had on an old CCKW. If anyone is interested they are
$125.00 each.

Also, a few halftrack combat rims, in varying conditions. I
have taken these, had them sandblasted and they look like
new. If interested, let me know and I will get a current
price for you.

There are many odds and ends available as well: hub spacers
for the DUKW; H/T bogie wheels, 6 and 6 1/2 inch wide rims,
both 5 and 6 hole for the old trucks; plus quite a bit of
postwar truck parts; too much to list.. Send me your needs
and I will see what I can find for you.

HLH